Through the Parent Portal, families can create and print a financial statement for any date. This allows you the ability to view a monthly billing statement or view an entire year’s billing statement.
Log in to the Parent Portal, and click on the Statements tile.
Click on the Statement link.
Enter the date the billing statement will start in the Begin Date text box.
Enter the date the billing statement will end in the End Date text box.
Select the type of billing statement that will be created in the Export To drop down list.
- Select PDF to create a PDF billing statement. This is the recommended billing statement in Daycare Works.
- Select Excel to create an excel spreadsheet of the billing statement.
Click on the OK button to create the PDF.
An additional popup window will appear, click on the OK button to send the report to the server.
After clicking on the OK button, the PDF will download.
- DCW – North Center Two: The name of the center you are associated to .
- 552 Maple, Rochester MI 48309: The street address for the center.
- FEIN: A-155842B: The tax identification number for the center.
- Lauren Saint: The name of the parent or legal guardian for the billing statement.
- 1255 Main Street, Rochester, MI 48306: The street address for the parent or legal guardian.
- 248-555-1234: The home telephone number for the parent or legal guardian.
- Statement Date From: The beginning date for the billing statement.
- Statement Date To: The ending date for the billing statement.
- Beginning Balance: The starting balance for the billing statement that was carried over from previous billing statements.
- User: The name of the user that applied the transaction to the financial ledger. System indicates the transaction was automatically applied by Daycare Works.
- Post Date: The date the transaction was posted to the financial ledger.
- Description: A brief description of the transaction posted on the financial ledger.
- Charges: The amount of the adjustment, fee or charge posted on the financial ledger.
- Credits: The amount of the payment posted on the financial ledger.
- Balance: The running balance of the family’s financial ledger.
- Totals: The total number of charges and credits applied to the family’s financial ledger.
- Ending Balance: The ending balance for the billing statement, based on the statement date range.