Parents are able to pay outstanding balances and make advance payments on accounts. This process is a safe, secure method that provides parents with the convenience of paying for their services online.
After you log in to the Parent Portal, click on the Make Payment tile icon on the Home screen.
If applicable, enter the amount for the payment in the Payment Amount text box. By default, the current outstanding balance is displayed in the text box.
This amount can be overwritten by entering a new payment in the text box.
Then, click on the Pay Now button.
Next, select the method of payment in the Payment Type drop down list.
- If Credit Card was selected in the Payment Type drop down list, select the credit card provider in the Card Type drop down list.
- Next, enter the 16 digit number for the credit card in the Credit Card Number text box.
- Then, enter the date of the credit card expiration in the Expiration Date drop down lists.
- Next, enter the first and last name of the individual the credit card is authorized to in the First Name and Last Name text boxes.
- Then, enter the billing address of the individual the credit card is authorized to in the Billing Address 1, Billing Address 2, City, State/Province, and Zip Code fields.
- Next, enter a contact telephone number for the individual the credit card is authorized to in the Phone Number text box.
- Then, enter an email address for the individual the credit card is authorized to in the Email Address text box.
- When finished, click on the Submit Payment button. Only press the Submit Payment button once. *Clicking on the button multiple times can charge the credit card multiple times.*