What can we help you with?
You may also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for
Yes, Vail Community Programs offers discounts:
- Sibling Discount (10% off of the lesser cost of the two schedules, and only when more than one child is currently attending)
- Discounted Registration (on any additional child registered after the first full-price registration)
- Vail Unified School District Employee Discount
*Only one discount at a time can be used, and it cannot be combined with any other discount or subsidy*
Yes, Vail Community Programs accepts:
- DES (Arizona’s Department of Economic Security)
- NACCRRA (Military Care Aware) for our military families that qualify.
- Limited In-house Community Programs scholarships based on need and financial requirements.
*Only one subsidy at a time can be used, and cannot be combined with any other discount.*
*These subsidies cannot be applied to the Enrichment Camps*
Through the “parent portal” parents can sign up for an auto-payment method through DaycareWorks.
After you log in, click on the Auto-Pay tab on the main toolbar, or click on the Auto-Pay tile icon.
Enter the first name on the account in the first Account Holder text box. In the second text box, enter the last name on the account.
Next, enter the billing address of the account owner, including city, state, and zip code.
Then, enter the email address of the account owner in the Holder Email text box. This will be the email address that an auto payment message will be sent to.
Next, enter the telephone number for the account owner in the Phone Number text box.
Then, select the method of payment in the Payment Type drop down list.
- Select Credit Card to register a credit card for the online payment.
- Select ACH to register a bank account for the online payment method.
- If ACH is selected in the Payment Type drop down list, enter the name of the bank in the Bank Name text box.
- Then, select the type of bank account that the money will be deducted from in the Bank Account Type drop down list.
- Next, enter the check number, bank account number, and routing number in the Check Number, Bank Account Number and Routing Number text boxes.
- When finished, click on the Save button.
Parents are able to pay outstanding balances and make advance payments on accounts. This process is a safe, secure method that provides parents with the convenience of paying for their services online.
After you log in to the Parent Portal, click on the Make Payment tile icon on the Home screen.
If applicable, enter the amount for the payment in the Payment Amount text box. By default, the current outstanding balance is displayed in the text box.
This amount can be overwritten by entering a new payment in the text box.
Then, click on the Pay Now button.
Next, select the method of payment in the Payment Type drop down list.
- If Credit Card was selected in the Payment Type drop down list, select the credit card provider in the Card Type drop down list.
- Next, enter the 16 digit number for the credit card in the Credit Card Number text box.
- Then, enter the date of the credit card expiration in the Expiration Date drop down lists.
- Next, enter the first and last name of the individual the credit card is authorized to in the First Name and Last Name text boxes.
- Then, enter the billing address of the individual the credit card is authorized to in the Billing Address 1, Billing Address 2, City, State/Province, and Zip Code fields.
- Next, enter a contact telephone number for the individual the credit card is authorized to in the Phone Number text box.
- Then, enter an email address for the individual the credit card is authorized to in the Email Address text box.
- When finished, click on the Submit Payment button. Only press the Submit Payment button once. *Clicking on the button multiple times can charge the credit card multiple times.*
Through the Parent Portal, families can create and print a financial statement for any date. This allows you the ability to view a monthly billing statement or view an entire year’s billing statement.
Log in to the Parent Portal, and click on the Statements tile.
Click on the Statement link.
Enter the date the billing statement will start in the Begin Date text box.
Enter the date the billing statement will end in the End Date text box.
Select the type of billing statement that will be created in the Export To drop down list.
- Select PDF to create a PDF billing statement. This is the recommended billing statement in Daycare Works.
- Select Excel to create an excel spreadsheet of the billing statement.
Click on the OK button to create the PDF.
An additional popup window will appear, click on the OK button to send the report to the server.
After clicking on the OK button, the PDF will download.
- DCW – North Center Two: The name of the center you are associated to .
- 552 Maple, Rochester MI 48309: The street address for the center.
- FEIN: A-155842B: The tax identification number for the center.
- Lauren Saint: The name of the parent or legal guardian for the billing statement.
- 1255 Main Street, Rochester, MI 48306: The street address for the parent or legal guardian.
- 248-555-1234: The home telephone number for the parent or legal guardian.
- Statement Date From: The beginning date for the billing statement.
- Statement Date To: The ending date for the billing statement.
- Beginning Balance: The starting balance for the billing statement that was carried over from previous billing statements.
- User: The name of the user that applied the transaction to the financial ledger. System indicates the transaction was automatically applied by Daycare Works.
- Post Date: The date the transaction was posted to the financial ledger.
- Description: A brief description of the transaction posted on the financial ledger.
- Charges: The amount of the adjustment, fee or charge posted on the financial ledger.
- Credits: The amount of the payment posted on the financial ledger.
- Balance: The running balance of the family’s financial ledger.
- Totals: The total number of charges and credits applied to the family’s financial ledger.
- Ending Balance: The ending balance for the billing statement, based on the statement date range.
Vail School District – Community Programs
2020/2021 Program Fees – Effective: July 20, 2020
Toddler Program (2 – 3 year olds) **Desert Willow & Sycamore ONLY:
- Monday through Friday; Full Time (7am – 6pm) $198.00 per week
Preschool: Part Time (3 hrs/day) Full Time (over 3 hrs/day)
(**Available at certain sites ONLY. Please inquire)
- 4 Day Schedule $98 per week $149 per week
- 5 Day Schedule $122 per week $186 per week
School Age: Before School Only After School Only Before/After
- 4 Day Schedule $29 per week $68 per week $74 per week
- 5 Day Schedule $36 per week $84 per week $93 per week
Inservice & Half-days Regularly Scheduled Day Non-Scheduled Day
- Regularly Scheduled Day; $27 per day
- Non-Scheduled Day; $39 per day
Vail Discovery Camp (School Age & Preschool – Fall, Winter, Spring, & Summer Breaks):
- Monday through Friday; Full Time (7am – 6pm) $195.00 per week ($39.00 per day)
The weekly fees for our programs are divided evenly over the course of the entire school calendar year against the annual cost of the program, and take into account all holidays, half-days, etc. (this is noted in your contract under “Important Billing Information”, on the second line item). Because of this, the weekly charges are the same, week to week, regardless of whether or not the child attends the program. This is why you will also see regular charges for the week of Thanksgiving, and other holiday weeks during which there is no school on a Friday or Monday.
The only two instances in which you will not be charged are if you either disenroll a child from the program entirely, or during a break period in which they were not signed up for and did not attend (the 3 week fall break, 1 week in winter, 2 weeks in spring, and the 7 week summer break). Please note, you must provide a 2 week notice to disenroll, and breaks must be signed up for separately.