Community Programs at Senita Valley
Vail Community Programs offers innovative programs that enrich learners of all ages. We provide opportunities for learning and growth, respect, interdependency, and success for all.
- Preschool- ages 3-5 Our preschool program curriculum adheres to the Arizona Early Learning Standards, while focusing on the development of critical thinking and Life Skills necessary for their learning goals.
- Pre-K- ages 4-5 Our Pre-K program is designed to provide a strong foundation and connection to the Kindergarten curriculum. The environment promotes the development of critical thinking, academic, and positive social skills through hands on exploration.
- The preschool and Pre-K program offers families options for full day or part day services. Full day programming is available 7:00am-6:00pm and part day programming is available from 8:00am-11:00am.
- Our program is NAEYC accredited.
- Before/After school programs – ages 5-11
- DES/NACCRRA/FEEA approved
- During the breaks we offer Vail Discovery Camps & Enrichment Camps- ages preschool – 5th grade.
All of our programs provide opportunities for:
• A. - Active Learning
• C. - Critical Thinking
• A. - Achieving Focus
• D. - Developing Perspective
• E. - Engaged Learning
• M. - Making Connections
• I. - Intentional Instruction
• C. - Challenging Activities
• S. - Self-Directed Learning