Important Billing Information
- Non-refundable yearly registration fee of $95 for first child/$70 for each additional sibling, or a $45 registration fee for use of camps, breaks and half-days.
- There is no reduction in weekly fees for days my child is absent due to holidays, illness, vacation or adverse weather during the regular school year. Weekly fees are the same regardless of closure days or whether or not the child attends. This includes shortened weeks (Thanksgiving, Rodeo, etc.).
- Attendance outside of scheduled/contracted days, or switching days, is not permitted.
- Payments are due weekly or monthly in advance of services.
- A 2 week notice is required when disenrolling your child from the program, please contact your Site Director.
- $3 per minute late fee if picked up after 6pm or beyond your scheduled program time.
- Services will be terminated if a child is picked up after 6:10pm on more than three occasions in one school year.
- $10 weekly late fee if payments are not made in advance.
- $25 fee for any declined electronic transactions or returned checks.
- $25 fee for every contract change.
- Electronic payments, credit cards (MasterCard & Visa), checks, and money orders are accepted.
- If my payments become delinquent, I will lose any associated discounts/scholarships from the time my account became delinquent and my child will be dropped from the program.
- Delinquent accounts will be sent to collections and I will be responsible for any collection fees incurred. Families sent to collections are permanently suspended from all Vail Community Programs.
- Although these are our planned schedules and fees for the 2021-22 school year, there is the possibility that we may need to adjust our programs due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
Discounts – Families may access only one discount, if applicable; this includes any subsidies or scholarships.
VUSD – Vail School District permanent employees will receive a 15% discount on total fees incurred, if payments are current and made through Payroll Deduction or Auto Payments.
Sibling – A 10% discount is given on the lesser fees for each additional child from the same family, when payments are made in advance.
Accepted subsidies include: Military Child Care Aware, FEEA, and DES.